Who doesn’t love a Jonas Brothers live chat? I don’t know, but let me tell you what a joy they are missing. These guys have a knack for being extremely entertaining even as they scour multiple media streams for questions that do not relate to their love lives or family planning.
Joe was on set filming for JONAS in a super secret manner, he just pops in for a couple of minutes nearish to the end, so we get about 40 minutes of just Nick and Kevin. This chat is basically a celebration of familial awkwardness in the best possible way.
They talk about the new season of JONAS (Kevin says it is too different to compare to the first season of JONAS *gasp*), Living The Dream 2 (Joe can’t wait to see it), and voting for the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards (Nick says they would prefer to win as a group). The also talk about (in no particular order) marriage, Joe, baseball, Joe, dogs, Joe, music, Joe, weddings, Joe, Frankie, helicopters, floods, New Jersey, movies, Diet Coke, Nick Jonas & The Administration, touring, bowling, turkeys, red white & blue, lying, “Please Be Mine,” and Joe. It was epic as always.
Check out some screen caps from the chat, as well as further commentary and watch it – after the jump!
Kevin and Nick said they felt a little like they were on a late night show as they sat at a folding table from an unknown location. They were here to chat, just about stuff.
Nick and Kevin’s personalities just bounce off each other with Kevin’s gregariousness being countered by Nick’s concise responses. Kevin searches very contentedly for good questions to answer (the feed kept on freezing and I don’t think there were too many answerable questions cruising by). Nick makes lots of faces. He also keeps mentioning how seeing Joe and Demi perform together is a “beautiful thing” for some reason. Seriously he says something to this effect like 3 times always with a little smirk. No idea why…anyway…
The good news is the tour seems to be coming together, the bad news is the idea of a new JB album seems far from solid. This super-fan is just gonna roll with the flow on that one.
I am VERY excited about the hints they are giving about the new season of JONAS. It sounds like the continuity may be blown, but it also seems like they don’t care that much. Maybe as the new season begins they will all be taking showers and it will turn out that last season was just a dream. In the new reality they will have some post-traumatic stress issues relating to plaid and praying mantises.
They all look healthy and happy, and that is always so nice to see. I am glad they are having fun!
These things are always chock full of win. Here are some of my favorite moments:
- Contemplating how they can pretend to be Joe (they decide to wear fake glasses, although Joe’s are not fake).
- Talking about new music (JONAS, Camp Rock 2).
- “It’ll be fun to see.” “To-tal-ly.”
- Nick saying Riley is not a real dog “It’s kinda small to be a dog…”
- Kevin talking about being in New Jersey for the big rain storm last weekend.
- Talking about Frankie and Mama J.
- Making fun of Joe: four eyes, bowl cut. “…he knows…”
- Nick talking about how Kevin is the most Irish looking of the three of them. (MM and I joke about this all the time!)
- Who Am I
- “Absolutely…of course…why not…it’d be great.”
- 50% of the best
- Kevin RE: Kids – “WHOA – slow down!”
“I’ll take that as a no…”
- “It has everything: baseball, romance, drama, action, baseball, baseball…”
- “I hope you get your puppy.”
- Saying they will definitely make another CD as Jonas Brothers.
- “Probably talk about it forever-but don’t do it – please.”
“We are doing this for you…”
- Nick interviewing Joe.
- “Joe Jonas, conquering the world one moment at a time.”
- “I think they might be lying.”
- Talking about bringing “Please Be Mine” back into the regular tour rotation (seriously, Guys, like ALL of your fans want you to do this).
Er, uh, I mean… Watch it now below!