The Guys have a live chat today at 2pm EST (w00t!), and they would appreciate it if you took a moment to R.S.V.P.
If you have yet to graciously accept this invitation, or send your regrets, you can still do that here: http://bit.ly/jonasrsvp (I must say I was feeling more than just a little sympathy for them having to recite this address over and over).
The chat is presented on Facebook, so – if you don’t have one already – you will need a FB account. You will also need to add the Jonas Live application which, along with allowing you to watch the chat, will update your FB status every time you ask a question (for those not familiar with FB, this is a very annoying feature that you will need to turn off if you don’t want it to tell all of your FB friends all of the burning questions you have for Nick Jonas).
MM and LBF are off to California (San Diego, to be exact) and will be in the air during the chat, and I will be at work, but you can watch and then talk all about it here, if you like. I will update this post with the video of the chat when it is all said and done.
Check out your personal invite to the chat from the Guys after the jump!
*Update* As promised, watch the full “Live From Atlanta” Chat after the jump!
Vodpod videos no longer available.
My favorite moments:
I know this is a little delayed, but I was at the work when this was live (though I did catch a few minutes on the sly – don’t tell!)
Overall, this was one of my favorite chats. I loved how they talked so much about their music and reminisced about their older songs (even if they didn’t always remember the words, what they were called, or how to play them…at that exact moment anyway 😉 ). They answered questions and did their classic reading of silly and nonsensical comments (this always works, by the way). They talked about tour highlights, Camp Rock 2, and I found their interactions with their special guests, Nicole Anderson, The Wonder Girls, and a fashionably late Jordin Sparks, to be very charming and enjoyable.
Ok, enough jabber, on to my concise, probably in order but not timestamped (because I forgot to do that, but will add them when I watch it again) list o’ favorite moments.
- Joe talking about crying on stage in Detroit and Nick talking about Joe hitting his hand in Philadelphia.
- All of them talking about baseball (go Yankees!).
- Talking about “Don’t Speak,” “WDIDTYH,” “DCMFTC,” “WWIII,” “Black Keys.”
- Talking about the eclectic nature of LVATT “Minneapolis Funk, Country, and Pop Rock.”
- “I have a pig named Joe.” (ed. Low blow, Nickle, low blow).
- Nicole Anderson vs. Joe
- Jonas Son’s Rad Snow Removal Service
- “…and by business, I mean stats…”
- Singin’ songs.
- “But you forget the lyrics to the words we sing live too.”
- Nick singing “Catch Me,” and Joe doing his interpretive dance.
- Talking about old songs and singing “7:05.”
- 48 shows!!!!!
- Nick’s funny story about watermelon (ed. 0_0 – lol – just kidding, Nick…)
- “We are the “we want you to see Jordin Sparks” guys.”
- Kevin playing “The Heart Will Go On” on the guitar.
I also loved the Red Bull moment, and I think that was near the beginning… AND I forgot all about JESSE STERNBAUM!