Not that we should need reminding, but the Jonas Brothers are a class act.
Following their (perceived?) humiliation (and subsequent vindication – we love you, Jordin!) at the MTV Video Music Awards, the Boys have come out on top, in high spirits, and behaving more maturely than people nearly twice their age.
People reports that Nick said the following in a radio interview on the BBC regarding Russell Brand’s comments:
For us it’s cool to see that he recognizes we are gentlemen.
Gentlemen. That is the understatement of the century.
They say they had fun, and seem to be taking the teasing in stride. I think we should follow their lead (after doing whatever we feel is best in regards to MTV/Viacom)*.
For inspiration towards completing this task I will share with you this radio interview that Kevin, Joe, Nick, and Demi gave this morning to Scott Mills for BBC Radio 1. They are in London for the premiere of Camp Rock (among other things). It is good to hear them being so awesome and relaxed, especially considering all of the hand wringing we have been doing on their behalf for the past 45 or so hours.
Check out proof of their well being, listen to the interview (again) , take a breath, laugh, and come to a happier place in your JB fandom….after the jump.
*They know we’ve got their backs.
Proof they are groggy, but well!
The Boys pose with Demi and Scott Mills on 9.9.08 at BBC Radio 1.
Check out some more pics from their time at the station here.
My favorite bits:
- “It depends on what street we’re walking down.”
- “…not everyone’s like that. I promise.”
- Money money money money – MONEY.
- VMAS, meeting Brittany, Michael Phelps, and Li’l Wayne.
- Quality time with Brittany.
- “We should totally work together!”
My favorite bits:
- How “camp” is Camp Rock (This bit totally went over their heads, BTW – Scott was doing a bit of cheeky “let’s make slight fun of the Yanks for not knowing British slang” bit. The Guys did a good job taking the word literally. “I would say 8 (as in very campy)” – Joe, “No no, that’s bad. More like 3” – Kevin (good save!)
- “No! He said it wrong, Nick”
- “Uhhh…..I’m going back to bed.”
- Kevin’s plugging chops.
Oh – and Demi was totally charming too!